What is Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Cannabidiol is a cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. Primarily, CBD can be found most abundantly in hemp plants. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive meaning it doesn’t produce a high.
How can I purchase CBD oil from Elevated Wellness?
- You can purchase through our website or visit one of our 5 retail locations. Note: The retail locations carry more reputable brands on top of Elevated Wellness products.
Where do you source your products?
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredient suppliers such as our MCT oil and flavors.
- Our Cannabinoid extracts are sourced from labs that have their USP-800 ISO certifications. Meaning they are pharmaceutically regulated labs.
- Our all-natural cannabis terpenes are sourced from a lab that is Kosher certified and uses only organic material.
- All materials used are sourced within the United States.
- Our vetting process for labs is quite extensive. Any lab we work with must have all the proper certification and use medically approved processes.
Where can I get more information?
- Feel free to email us at email@example.com, or give us a call at 1 (512) 687-3424.
- Follow us on Instagram @elevatedwellness
- Follow us on Facebook @ElevatedWellnessATX
Is CBD legal in your state?
- As of 2020 CBD is legal in all states but Idaho, Iowa, and South Dakota.
Does CBD show up on a drug test?
- It is a high risk when using full-spectrum CBD products, as they have up to 0.3% THC, which is the psychoactive cannabinoid found in hemp/cannabis. If this risk needs to be avoided, stick to true isolate CBD or Broad Spectrum CBD.