Frequently Asked Questions
Cannabidiol is a cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. Primarily, CBD can be found most abundantly from hemp plants. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive meaning it doesn’t produce a high.
- You can purchase through our website or visit one of our 5 retail locations.
- Note: The retail locations carry more reputable brands on top of Elevated Wellness products.
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredient suppliers such as our MCT oil and flavors.
- Our Cannabinoid extracts are sourced from labs that have their USP-800 ISO certifications. Meaning they are pharmaceutically regulated labs.
- Our all natural cannabis terpenes are sourced from a lab that is Kosher certified and uses only organic material.
- All materials used are sourced within the United States.
- Our vetting process for labs is quite extensive. Any lab we work with must have all the proper certification and use medically approved processes.
- As of 2020 CBD is legal in all states but Idaho, Iowa, and South Dakota
- It is a high risk when using full-spectrum CBD products, as they have up to 0.3% THC, which is the psychoactive cannabinoid found in hemp/cannabis.
- If this risk needs to be avoided, stick to true isolate CBD or Broad Spectrum CBD.