Our Broad & Full Spectrum Terpene Infused Phytocannabinoid-Rich CBD Oils preserve CBD, THC (for Full Spec option) and Terpene content, as well as other phytocannabinoids, plant lipids and phenolic compounds by using complex Ethanol & Steam Distillation Chromatography based extraction and purity methods. This ultimately ensures consistency, the highest premium grade quality available today, and the longest shelf life.
On top of its broad or full spectrum cannabinoids and phytocannabinoids, we include between thirteen to fifteen organic derived, all-natural & kosher certified cannabis terpenes (as well as other minor terpenes) in each of our terpene infused tinctures to help enhance, potentiate and support the actions of cannabinoids, in order to assist in producing a true whole plant entourage effect.
- Increased Efficacy – “The Entourage Effect”
- Extraordinary 3rd Party Lab Results
- Strengths Available: 1000mg / 3000mg / 6000mg
- Broad Extract: Premium Ultra Broad Spectrum Distillate: CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, CBDV + Terpene Blend, Lipids, Flavonoids & Phenols
- Full Extract: Premium Ultra Raw Full Spectrum Distillate: CBD, THC, CBG, CBN, CBC, CBDV + Natural Terpenes, Flavonoids, Phenols, Omegas & other Phytocannabinoids
- Organic and Kosher Terpene Blend (Energy – Ghost Train Haze – Sativa)
- Legal Limit of Delta-9 THC (<0.3%) in Full Spectrum Option
- Premium Grade Organic MCT Oil (Medium Chain Triglycerides)
Energy Terpenes (Ghost Train Haze – Sativa):
- + Linalool
- + d-Limonene
- + trans-Nerolidol
- + b-Caryophyllene
- + delta-3-Carene
- + beta-Pinene
- + alpha-Pinene
- + Terpinolene
- + gamma-Terpinene
- + alpha-Bisabolol
- + alpha-Humulene
- + p-Cymene
- + beta-Myrcene
How to Use:
For Best Results:
- Shake well before each use
- Place 1/2ml to 1ml under the tongue
- Hold for 60+ seconds and then swallow
- Consistency is key. For best results, use daily
- Use once or twice daily, or as needed
For Best Storage:
- Keep at room temperature to preserve freshness (Below 75°F).
- Store away from humidity, heat, and light.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
** Elevated products are made by pharmacists, tested by doctors and are one of the leading brands medical professionals recommend. All Elevated products are manufactured locally in Austin, TX within our state of the art, USDA approved, sterile labs. Our products are only available for purchase through your doctor’s office, select independent pharmacies, our participating Elevated Wellness store in Austin, TX, or online here at elevatedwellness.com. All of our products are lab tested and certificates of authenticity may be accessed by scanning the QR code on the packaging or on our website.