Our Full Spectrum Terpene Infused Phytocannabinoid-Rich CBD Oils preserve CBD, THC and Terpene content, as well as other phytocannabinoids, plant lipids and phenolic compounds by using Advanced Ethanol & Steam Distillation Chromatography based extraction and purity methods. This ultimately ensures consistency, the highest premium grade quality available today, and the longest shelf life.
On top of its full spectrum cannabinoids and phytocannabinoids, we include between nine to eleven pure, natural & kosher cannabis terpenes (as well as other minor terpenes) in each of our terpene infused tinctures to help enhance, potentiate and support the actions of cannabinoids, in order to assist in producing a true whole plant entourage effect.
- Increased Efficacy – “The Entourage Effect”
- Extraordinary 3rd Party Lab Results
- Strengths Available: 1000mg / 3000mg / 6000mg
Elevated products are made by pharmacists and tested by doctors and are the leading medical professional recommended topical pain relief products on the market. Our products are only available for purchase through your doctor’s office or one of our participating Elevated stores. All of our products are lab tested and results may be accessed by scanning the QR code on the packaging.
- Full Extract: Premium Ultra Raw Full Spectrum Distillate: CBD, THC, CBG, CBN, CBC, CBDV + Natural Terpenes, Fatty Acids, Phenols & other Phytocannabinoids
- Organic and Kosher Terpene Blend (Focus – Lemon OG Kush – Hybrid)
- Legal Limit of Delta-9 THC (<0.3%)
- Premium Grade Organic MCT Oil
Focus Terpenes (Lemon OG Kush – Hybrid):
- + d-Limonene
- + Linalool
- + trans-Nerolidol
- + beta-Caryophyllene
- + beta-Pinene
- + d-3 Carene
- + alpha-Pinene
- + Terpinolene
- + alpha-Humulene
- + Terpinolene
- + alpha-Bisabolol
- + Ocimene
- + b-Caryophyllene
- + p-Cymene
- + gamma-Terpinene
How to Use:
For Best Results:
- Shake well before each use
- Place 1 dropperful under the tongue
- Hold for 60 seconds and then swallow
- Consistency is key. For best results, use daily
- Use once or twice daily as needed
For Best Storage:
- Keep at room temperature to preserve freshness
- Store away from humidity, heat, and light
*Note: At Elevated Wellness we full panel test our highest concentrated options so the consumer can confirm a complete lack of impurities/contaminants (as they would show up most in our higher concentrated options, if present). The lower concentrated formulas are simply potency tested to confirm mgs, percentages and a legal compliance of Delta-9 THC. We will NOT sell anything that shows evidence of even legal limits of contaminants. We also full panel test our base ingredients before manufacturing for a more fail-safe outcome. We do everything in our power to create a completely fail-safe environment for our patrons, customers and patients from all types of impurities and contaminants.
To view the full panel tests for our Full Spectrum Terpene Infused Tinctures, please view the 6000mg COA options through the link above. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. Thank you! ♥
There are no reviews yet.